The 2017 Fish 2.0 Innovation Forum
The Fish 2.0 Innovation Forum is an invitation-only event. A code is required to register for the event. Please contact us if you have any questions.
See the leaders of 40 investment-ready ventures present innovative approaches to meeting global market needs in the sustainable seafood sector, onstage at our third biennial event. The theme this year: Growth in a Changing Marketplace.
If you’re a sustainable seafood investor, or you’re considering investments or business activities in the sector, you won’t want to miss this chance to learn about seafood’s cutting edge
Join us for a unique event focused on growing the sustainable seafood sector
The Fish 2.0 Innovation Forum takes place over two days and is the Fish 2.0 competition’s final 2017 event. In addition to pitches from 40 seafood entrepreneurs, we’ll hear debates and discussions with seafood and investment leaders from around the globe, plus an update from one of our fast-growing 2015 competitors.
Each day will include plenty of time to meet the entrepreneurs, share your experiences and opinions with like-minded investors and industry experts, and network with potential partners for future activities in the sustainable seafood arena
This invitation-only gathering provides you an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Gain early access to investment-ready businesses in the seafood sector
- Meet fellow investors
- Learn about impact investing in fisheries, aquaculture, and seafood
- Meet experts in fishing and aquaculture who can help with due diligence
- Discuss barriers to and opportunities for growth in sustainable seafood
- Connect with philanthropic investors to discuss new deal structures
Download the complete agenda here. Times and dates are final.