NC IDEA is seeking a Marketing Intern for Summer 2018. The full-time commitment will begin in May and conclude in August. A weekly stipend will be provided. We are looking for students with a keen interest in startups and entrepreneurship.
Tasks may include:
- Develop social media content and campaigns; monitor social channels for trending ideas and news
- Curate information and create content for email campaigns and blog
- Update and maintain current website content
- Assist with capturing and analyzing emarketing, website and social media metrics
- Manage and update database and customer relationship management systems
- Provide administrative support to management when required
- Other duties as assigned
Desired skills, experience, and characteristics:
- Major in Marketing/Communications/Journalism or related field
- Experience using WordPress, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Hootsuite, Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Social media experience
- Film editing and production experience a plus!
- Must have great organizational skills and attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial spirit and keen interest to work in a startup environment
It’s a great opportunity to gain fantastic experience in a very cool environment:
- Work directly with a wide range of different startups
- Network with entrepreneurs, investors and mentors
- Participate in social networking events
- Work in a great office environment on the American Tobacco Campus
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Andrea Cook (email@example.com). You may also include any examples of your work.