Whether you have just launched a startup or are looking to grow and scale your company, NC IDEA has resources that can help in the success of your journey when and where you need it most.
NC IDEA MICRO awards project-based grants up to $10K to young companies looking to validate and advance their idea. NC IDEA SEED offers $50K grants to early stage companies, often the critical funding they need to scale faster.
Applications are now open for NC IDEA MICRO and NC IDEA SEED through Monday, August 31st at 5:00pm EST. *** Note: Applicants may only apply to either MICRO or SEED (not both) during the grant cycle.***
Want to learn more and apply?
- Review the program details for MICRO and SEED
- See who is eligible to apply to MICRO and SEED
- Schedule Fall 2020 Virtual Office Hours to get answers to your specific questions
- Listen to the Fall 2020 Webinar Info Session
- View the Fall 2020 Info Session slide deck for detailed information
- Download the Fall 2020 MICRO or SEED applications to preview the questions
- Read our most frequently asked questions about both MICRO and SEED
- Listen to a previous podcast with NC IDEA’s John Austin on grant application best practices
- View Case Studies and hear directly from the companies that have worked with NC IDEA
- Additional Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Through August 31st at 5:00pm EST