Whether you are planning to apply to NC IDEA MICRO or just exploring your options, the below resources can help better inform you of the opportunity and assist in determining if it is a good fit for your company.
- The MICRO application is currently closed. The Spring 2020 Grant Cycle will open in mid-February.
See below for a comparison of eligibility criteria between NC IDEA MICRO and NC IDEA SEED. **Note: You may only apply to either MICRO or SEED (not both) during a grant cycle.**
- Review the NC IDEA MICRO program details
- See who is eligible to apply for NC IDEA MICRO
- Listen to the Fall 2019 Information Session via Webinar
- View the Fall 2019 Informational Slide Deck for detailed information on the NC IDEA MICRO grant opportunity
- Download the Fall 2019 MICRO application to preview the application questions
- Meet our previous NC IDEA MICRO Grant Recipients to learn more about the companies that have received past grants
- Watch Case Studies and hear directly from the companies that have worked with NC IDEA
Back to NC IDEA MICRO program page →