Whether you have just launched a startup or are looking to grow and scale your company, NC IDEA has resources that can help in the success of your journey when and where you need it most.
Now through March 2nd at 5:00pm EST, early stage, growth-oriented companies can apply for one of two different NC IDEA grants:
- NC IDEA MICRO awards project-based grants up to $10K to young companies looking to validate and advance their idea.
- NC IDEA SEED offers $50K grants to early stage companies, often the critical funding they need to scale faster.
***Note: Applicants may only apply to either MICRO or SEED (not both) during a grant cycle.***
Want to learn more and apply?
- Review the program details for MICRO and SEED
- See who is eligible to apply to MICRO and SEED
- Register to attend a Spring 2020 Info Session
- Schedule Virtual Office Hours to get answers to your specific questions
- Watch our recorded info session to learn more about both programs
- Reference the Spring 2020 informational slide deck
- Preview the applications for MICRO and SEED
- Additional Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Through 3/2 at 5:00PM EST