Fall 2022 Grant Cycle
APPLY NOW through August 29th at 5:00pm
Whether you have just launched a startup or are looking to grow and scale your company, NC IDEA has resources that can help in the success of your journey when and where you need it most.
Early stage, growth-oriented companies can apply for one of two different NC IDEA grants:
- NC IDEA MICRO awards $10K project-based grants to young companies looking to validate and advance their idea.
- NC IDEA SEED offers $50K grants to early stage companies, often the critical funding they need to scale faster.
Want to learn more and apply?
- Review the eligibility criteria and program details for MICRO and SEED
- See a quick comparison of eligibility criteria between MICRO and SEED
- Preview the applications for MICRO and SEED
- Watch our Grants Info Session via Webinar or view the presentation deck
- Attend an Info Session in person:
- Sign Up for Virtual Office Hours between August 2 – 26
- Read our FAQs about both programs
- One of the criteria that NC IDEA uses in evaluating grant applications is customer discovery. Our Customer Discovery Guide is a great resource for not only writing a better application, but giving your company a better chance at success.