Seeking Applications from Innovative Startups for NC IDEA MICRO and NC IDEA SEED Starting August 1st
DURHAM, NC – July 7, 2022 – NC IDEA, a private foundation committed to supporting entrepreneurial ambition and economic empowerment in North Carolina, announced today that the organization will kick off its Fall 2022 Grants Cycle with information sessions throughout the state. The sessions will highlight NC IDEA’s two upcoming grant opportunities supporting ambitious, growth-oriented companies:
- NC IDEA MICRO awards small, project-based grants in the amount of $10K to young companies looking to validate and advance their idea.
- NC IDEA SEED offers early stage companies the critical funding they need to scale faster. The $50K grants are awarded to innovative startups with a proven concept – even if they are not yet profitable.
Interested applicants may attend any of the following information sessions to learn more about NC IDEA’s grant opportunities and gain insight on how to write a competitive application. Learn more on how to apply, what NC IDEA looks for in an application and which opportunity may be most appropriate and beneficial for you and your company.
- Info Session via WEBINAR – Monday, July 25 at 3:00pm
- Asheville Info Session – Wednesday, July 27 at 9:00am (during 1 Million Cups)
- Winston-Salem Info Session – Thursday, July 28 at 3:00pm
- Research Triangle Info Session – Monday, August 1 at 3:30pm
- Charlotte Info Session – Wednesday, August 3 at 5:30pm
- Wilmington Info Session – Monday, August 8 at 12:00pm
In addition to the information sessions, applicants can also schedule Virtual Office Hours. To register for any of the information sessions or sign up for Virtual Office Hours, visit www.ncidea.org/fall-2022. NC IDEA MICRO and NC IDEA SEED grant applications open August 1, 2022 and close August 29, 2022 at 5:00pm EST.
About NC IDEA FOUNDATION
NC IDEA is an independent private foundation committed to empowering North Carolinians to achieve their entrepreneurial potential. Through our powerful combination of competitive grants and programs, and a network of strategic partners, we help entrepreneurs when they need it most. NC IDEA’s resources are highly competitive, enabling the foundation to support North Carolina’s most ambitious entrepreneurs. We believe entrepreneurs transform communities and view our work as a catalyst for positive change. Learn more at www.ncidea.org.